- User Since
- Feb 14 2017, 10:57 AM (218 w, 7 h)
Mon, Apr 12
Fri, Apr 9
Wed, Apr 7
These are very good observation.
Tue, Apr 6
I'm good with this location.
Just a question about the url, would that be:
Fri, Apr 2
Another link for author roles: https://allcontributors.org/docs/en/emoji-key
Thu, Apr 1
Thu, Mar 25
InvenioRDM tests on staging looks good
Tue, Mar 23
Mar 19 2021
Having a bit of fun :-)
Mar 18 2021
Redirect https://archive.softwareheritage.org/browse/help/ to the user documentation
We can identify three general types of personas:
- visitors: people who want to know what is the SWH initiative and archive
- users: people who want to use the SWH features
- as a service
- as a module by running a local instance
- contributors: people who want to contribute to the SWH project, specifically on a feature or in general
- source code contributors
- sys-admins contributors
- documentation contributors
FYI there is a lister tutorial already in the docs updated with D5069
Mar 15 2021
Mar 12 2021
In the task description there are two links, one to a blog post and another to the documentation.
If the docs aren't specific enough to complete the task, let us know, what is missing.
I prefer not to give further instructions to really see what is the limit of the documentation.
We are also trying to improve the documentation, so this would be a win win.
Mar 11 2021
Hi @KShivendu, nice to see you claimed the task :-)
You don't have to use the cff-converter tool, but it can be a test (to ensure coherence).
Mar 9 2021
Mar 8 2021
Mar 2 2021
Feb 12 2021
On Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 4:43 PM Stefano Zacchiroli <email@example.com> wrote:
Discussion during the deposit sprint:
- the first will be a new deposit and the following deposits will be an update
- we wish to stop generating a new origin for each test
- login / mdp classic (not most secured)
- authentication by token
- create account for each application and give permissions depending on the account
- to give permission for the deposit functionality an admin needs to change the account permission
- we don't want to break the existing usage (login /mdp)
> use login/mdp
- you get the login/mdp in headers from clients,
- the server will send it to keycloak
authentication backend (which is used in swh-web
- direct grant (Oauth) open ID connect
Add property in main table to filter between deposit types.
After a few exchanges with Yannick we have resolved the task on HAL's end after the change of an endpoint.
Feb 10 2021
Removed comments have moved to T3036
Here is an online first draft:
Feb 9 2021
Feb 5 2021
Very informative for me.
I have added a couple of stylish comments and a few questions for improvement.
Feb 2 2021
swh.model identify =>
Jan 29 2021
Jan 28 2021
Jan 26 2021
Specification is enough to reference than a .xsd file.