Discriminate between source-code deposit and metadata-deposit in moderation/admin view.
We need to see clearly what type of deposit.
Also the name of column origin is misleading when it comes to deposit of metadata-only.
After the deposit storage has two columns origin-source-code and origin-metadata, the admin view should:
- change origin to uriand insert there the origin-url or the provenance-metadata-url
- add icon that represents if the line is a source-code-depositsor metadata-deposits
- add information if this entry is an update or the first deposit
- add dropdown menu to choose or different tabs (instead of checkbox):
- content deposits
- metadata-only deposits
- add invisible client column
- change directory column name to core SWHID
- change directory with context column SWHID with context
- use icon next to id-column to see metadata (this can also be using a link on the id itself-> see T3376)
- change link on the content of the uri to stay in the WebAPP
- add exit icon to go to the uri location