- User Since
- Sep 7 2015, 3:25 PM (307 w, 1 d)
Fri, Jul 23
The project.json and a couple of source archives have been downloaded during our early archival of google code, however I don't see a dump of the svn repository.
For now I went the simplest way I could think of, which is:
Add backwards-compat test
Thu, Jul 22
Ack (with the view that this will be refactored away in a few diffs' time)
make the handling of CTEs more modular
Wed, Jul 21
We've done the following:
Tue, Jul 20
In the global read index, I would consider storing, for each object, alongside the shard id, the length and offset of the object (which are comparatively cheap to store). This way, the per-shard index only gets used for standalone operation, which would (probably?) be an edge case. As I don't really grasp the specifics of the hashing algorithm, I have a hard time understanding how the actual performance will look like. log2(number objects in bucket) can still be a fairly small number of reads compared to 2 reads and a potentially expensive hashing algorithm?
Mon, Jul 19
With the available explanations I don't understand how this format works.
Tue, Jul 13
Mon, Jul 12
I also wonder if we have a somewhat common approach to handle the SVN externals as well.
I think this is worthwhile in general, at least for repositories that are still live.
Fri, Jul 9
I've updated the listers with no credentials:
Looks good, thanks a lot!
Thu, Jul 8
Wed, Jul 7
From my quick testing, I have noticed that the changelog methods only returns a limited number of results, so we would need to iterate calls.
Mon, Jul 5
After clarification of the rationale on IRC, LGTM (with some marginal changes), thanks.
Wed, Jun 30
The "mapping version field" is the most fleshed out proposal as it would be my preference. My rationale for it against changing extid_type for backwards incompatible changes is that the extid_type is a property of the external artifact, while the mapping version is a property of our archiving infrastructure.
Tue, Jun 29
Jun 23 2021
Wow, I'm surprised that the templated garbage in setup.py still yields a working package :-)
Sorry @anlambert, I was late at Monday's meeting and I completely missed this in your weekly plan, I would have pointed this out earlier.
Jun 21 2021
Use parametrization to test the logic of multiple cooldowns
Only vary the backoff test timestamp by 1 second
Update backoff checking logic to vary the grab timestamp instead of the configured backoff
This has all landed during the early 2021 sprint.
This has all been landed during the sprint at the beginning of 2021.
Summary of the data available in the listed_origins table, broken down by lister and "known state" of origins:
Now that the branch structure has landed, I've deployed this latest version. After some cleanup of the duplicate extids left over from an earlier deployment, everything seems to be fine and the loader is ready for production.
The migration is complete. All staff have joined the new channels and most have registered an account on libera.chat.