phabricator administration, configuration, etc.
Jan 8 2023
Oct 19 2022
Jan 24 2022
Mar 15 2021
Jan 14 2020
Oct 22 2019
Oct 16 2019
Sep 17 2019
Sep 16 2019
Sep 12 2019
So like i replied to an email early on (which did not caught up here), the problem lies with the input.
So no real bug whatsoever!
Sep 11 2019
As for the title, it no longer works as we deployed listing phabricator forges in the past, see for example kde's  or our own 
(This may be irrelevant to our latest refactorings though)
Jun 27 2019
That was already done when I noticed the creation of the random repos.
May 14 2019
Thanks for the investigation @olasd.
(looks like Herald can't easily trigger on a comment, because that'd be too easy)
So, according to the fine manual (https://secure.phabricator.com/book/phabricator/article/differential_land/) the "Land Revision" button on the Phabricator user interface depends on setting up:
- Drydock repository automation : https://secure.phabricator.com/book/phabricator/article/drydock_repository_automation/
- Which depends on setting up Drydock working copies : https://secure.phabricator.com/book/phabricator/article/drydock_working_copies/
- Which depends on setting up Drydock hosts : https://secure.phabricator.com/book/phabricator/article/drydock_hosts/
- Which depends on Almanac : https://secure.phabricator.com/book/phabricator/article/almanac/
Apr 24 2019
May 28 2018
(Top-posting test for good measure).
Closing as wontfix after discussion with @zack, who may take the issue upstream :)
I can reproduce the issue with the exact same contents of the mail you originally sent.
- olasd (Nicolas Dandrimont) <email@example.com> [2018-05-28 15:55:24 +0200]:
Let's add a message to this ticket so I can try to reply to it...
May 24 2018
Oct 30 2017
Sep 15 2017
This is now implemented by H22, e.g.:
git push --force Counting objects: 3, done. Delta compression using up to 4 threads. Compressing objects: 100% (2/2), done. Writing objects: 100% (3/3), 281 bytes | 281.00 KiB/s, done. Total 3 (delta 1), reused 0 (delta 0) remote: *** PUSH REJECTED BY COMMIT HOOK *** remote: remote: This push was rejected by Herald push rule H22. remote: Change: branch/master remote: Rule: forbid dangerous changes to the master branch in any repository remote: Reason: dangerous changes to master branch are forbidden remote: Transcript: https://forge.softwareheritage.org/herald/transcript/58415/ remote: To ssh://forge.softwareheritage.org/source/sandbox.git ! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined) error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://firstname.lastname@example.org/source/sandbox.git'
while it works when force-pushing to branches other than master.