Apr 16 2021
Apr 9 2021
Mar 18 2021
Sep 28 2020
This was now just a matter of doing the clickity click on all hosts. They're now using the dedicated vlan.
I've added a bridge vmbr443 to all hypervisors.
I wanted to rename the bridges on the proxmox hosts to something clearer (like vmbr-staging) but it turns out that proxmox only supports bridges named /vmbr\d+/. Ugh.
Sep 23 2020
Sep 2 2020
Sep 1 2020
Jul 21 2020
Jun 9 2020
(the VLAN id for the staging vlan is 443).
May 28 2020
May 9 2020
Is this now done? If that's the case this ticked should be closed.
Apr 24 2020
Feb 4 2020
Jan 22 2020
Sep 10 2019
A priori, everything is done on sesi's side, as asked by @olasd, last ticket entries excerpt:
Sep 6 2019
sesi asked for some more details about the hardware to propagate that vlan too.
I just replied, so hopefully, that should converge soon.
Aug 8 2019
Aug 7 2019
Most of the relevant commits use the 192.168.128.0/24 address space.
Aug 1 2019
An email asking more details has been received or clarification.
P485 is the draft for the answer.
I'll rework the git history and split the diffs in multiple smaller ones.
Jul 31 2019
we really want this first staging vm to live in a dedicated /24 instead of prod's one (192.168.100.0/24),
- init-template: Update documentation about some more needed steps
- prepare-workstation: Fix instructions
- gateway: Instantiate the staging gateway
- storage0: Use the gateway for that node
- staging: Work around the puppet agent non standard exit code
- storage: Push dependency on gateway provisioning
Jul 30 2019
- staging: Add gateway node
- staging: Update macaddress to new one
Jul 29 2019
we really do not want this hardocoded MAC address,