This meta-task tracks the activities related to computing and displaying the distribution of sources by forge/source code provider.
- identifying the forges/source code providers (easy for regularly crawled ones, more tricky for the save code now entries)
- finding an efficient way of maintaining a counter of sources per forge/source code provider (HyperLogLog again?)
- setting up an API entry point to get this information
- displaying this information in a nice readable way on archive.softwareheritage.org (maybe on a dedicated page); options:
- pie chart (beware, GitHub may use up all the space, so the info will be of little use)
- sorted list (from bigger to smaller), maybe in a scrollable widget 20 lines high