Oct 2 2021
Sep 23 2021
Sep 22 2021
Status on this:
- Added the foss heptapod instance for listing 
- Ensure the run went smoothly 
- Stop 12 some workers, keep only 4 for the instance is not harassed 
- Trigger those new origins for ingestion
- when done (or almost), starts back the other workers 
- Update the archive logs when ingestion is done
Sep 17 2021
Thanks for the heads up, gonna simplify stuff then.
The hg-git type are served as regular Mercurial repository. So they can be listed as Mercurial repository safely
Sep 16 2021
Jun 24 2021
Feb 12 2021
Jan 27 2021
Jan 26 2021
On a related note, I found this list of Community-Hosted GitLab Instances. Most of them have public access and could be added to the set of Gitlab instances listed by Software Heritage.
Dec 11 2020
All instances listed in this task have been added, so I'm closing this. Other instances can be added in the future, submitting matching task for tracking reasons as needed.