It's a somewhat ehhanced gitlab instance which lists 3 types of vcs repository types:
- hg: native mercurial
- hg-git: those should be converted in a few months by upstream, they can be ingested as mercurial repository safely
In practice, that means:
- D6285: Adapt lister's current implementation to deal with other types 
- D6286: Allow hg_git origns to be ingested as hg origins
- D6287: Allow lister name to be something else than "gitlab"
- Schedule a new gitlab instance named "heptapod" , instance="foss.heptapod.net" once ^ is packaged and deployed.
- D6320: Update the archive logs about the finalized ingestion
 "swh-scheduler" db, "listers" table, "name" column, other gitlab instances have their name "gitlab"
 name must be different than "gitlab" to dedicate their coverage stats