We started implementing keycloak authentication in the deposit 
While the initial attempt is working, it's not enough.
To iterate over this work, that will need some more code which is actually already present in swh-web.
So we need to bootstrap a new module swh-auth which moves that common code there.
We (@anlambert and i) see 2 modules for it:
- swh.auth which generically wraps the keycloak dependency collaborator classes/functions
- swh.auth[django] Optional dependency on django
Bonus point for moving the current swh-web-client cli which generates token in that new module (
but that's not an immediate concern).
- 1 new module (with shared code and pytest fixture(s)): swh.auth, swh.auth[django])
- jenkins builds (tests, pypi, debian)
- 2 debian packages (python3-swh.auth and python3-swh.auth.django)