- User Since
- Mar 5 2021, 12:08 PM (14 w, 2 d)
Wed, Jun 9
Update for the Maven Indexer prototype: it works! (finally)
Tue, Jun 8
Some more information about the maven indexer. Beware people it's a bit dirty, and you're not going to like it infra-wise.
So, to sum up the options we have.. Basically we "just" need all artifacts coordinates. From there for each artifact we can:
Sat, Jun 5
Few more cents in the bucket..
- scrapping is explicitly forbidden, see https://repo1.maven.org/terms.html -- however making contact first will help us go through most of the abuse-limiting rules I guess.
- regarding fasten, there are indeed some bits that could be useful. However most of our difficulties are in getting a list of projects, whereas this information is already provided by the user in the case of fasten. So, interesting and useful, but not a game changer regarding the difficult part of our job.
Hey @ardumont , ok, was not sure of what to do next. Thanks, just pushed it.
BTW I got some news from the nice Enalean people, so I'll add the authentication and svn repos soon, in another task/diff/push.
Wed, May 26
I think I'm done for now. It works well on docker-dev, tests pass, all review comments have been treated.
For the records the following improvements could be implemented:
- support for svn repos -- I can't find any tuleap forge with svn repos, so I'll drop the feature for now.
- authentication -- not a big deal, but tuleap.net has 41 repositories so rate-limiting and auth aren't absolutely required. I'm waiting for inputs from enalean (makers of tuleap) to decide on what would actually be needed.
D5754: tuleap: initialise lister.
- tuleap-lister: code review: Add empty repo test, minor typo fixes.
Tue, May 25
Sun, May 23
- tuleap-lister: code review: fix chmod on json files.
- tuleap-lister: code review: fix var names + add tests.
- tuleap-lister: code review: fix useless indirection.
Fri, May 21
Thu, May 20
- tuleap-lister: code review: Update copyright to 2021 exactly.
- tuleap-lister: code review: Update py files perms -X.
- tuleap-lister: code review: minimise json files.
Hi vlorentz, thanks for the inputs (and good shot for the copyrights + chmod!!)
- tuleap-lister: code review: improve results_simplified for svn repos.
- tuleap-lister: code review: add name to CONTRIBUTORS file.
- tuleap-lister: code review: Update tutorial for misc files to edit.
- tuleap-lister: code review: Remove authentication useless lines + fix typos.