Jul 3 2020
Jun 22 2020
- non-minified css in assets
Jun 20 2020
- workaround to check the table body
- bootstrap css update
Because the dash_html_components checks for object identity only. I wrote a comment inside the test.
Jun 19 2020
- It's missing tests. I understand it's not easy to do for a GUI, but could you see what you can do about it?
- init.py in dashboard directory
- css as static asset
Jun 16 2020
- wrong check when using the source path
wrong directory check
Jun 15 2020
Jun 5 2020
Jun 4 2020
Jun 3 2020
Apr 30 2020
Apr 29 2020
missing import in mypy.ini
Apr 27 2020
Apr 22 2020
The new json output will be like the following:
Apr 17 2020
Apr 16 2020
Apr 15 2020
Apr 14 2020
Apr 10 2020
- requirements-swh: swh.model version >= 0.0.65
- match pattern with fnmatch
- tests adapted to accept exclude patterns
Apr 9 2020
(maybe not immediately though, it's currently building ;).
it's built so it's fine now ;)
Instead of building the set of all paths to exclude (possibly very large), I think you should pass patterns to directory_filter and use [[ https://docs.python.org/3/library/fnmatch.html | fnmatch ]] there
Apr 8 2020
Looks good to me.
Don't you want to implement your callable here (the one which actually exclude stuff)?
Because now, the diff title is no longer in sync with the code ;)
Or do you plan to add it in swh-scanner?
Apr 6 2020
I can define a dir_filter function but how could i get the values i need, like the full path generated inside from_disk, without touching the implementation?
I'm not sure i understand the question.
from_disk has a save_path parameter. If set to True, the paths are stored alongside the output result.
Isn't that enough?
I think in the end, this should be implemented with the dir_filter parameter instead.
Please, check that you can do this. If you can, this will, there is no need to change the current implementation.
And instead, either:
- not touch swh.model at all, then define your ignore_path function in swh-scanner and use it when calling from_disk.
- if you think, this can be a shared behavior (i guess it can), define a function callable here in swh-model (like accept_all_directories and the other ones next to it).
In both cases, this won't touch Directory.from_disk though.
Apr 2 2020
Apr 1 2020
ids of sunburst must be unique
Mar 27 2020
resolved bug due to wrong percentage calculation
Sorry I didn't do it earlier, but I finally got around to actually running this code, and I found a bug: if two directories have the same name (or if there's one named "total"), then the swh-scanner process exits early, and nothing is shown in the browser.
Mar 26 2020
Mar 25 2020
- test dataframe generation
- requested changes
The problem here is that actually swh-model il calculating the persistent identifier of the input path, so it also has to exclude the specified paths.
Mar 23 2020
Mar 20 2020
better json output
Mar 19 2020
/with jedi mind trick voice
You want to add types
You want to update the tests