- Indexers have been refactored so we now only one celery worker capable of doing all the indexers' work.
- Fix the celery worker's hostname
- Update config of the scheduler adapt to latest swh-scheduler's refactorings.
- Add a prefix in celery workers' hostnames to prevent confusion eg. with pypi for which both the lister and the loader are named just 'pypi'.
- Ensure pip, setuptools and wheel are up to date at image build time
- Fix a typo in indexer's Dockerfile
- Update config system for scheduler services
- Workers' celery config is now managed as the [celery] section of the main config file
These 2 items below do not exactly fit in this pile of fixes, to be honnest...
Blame lazy me!
- Reduce the slicing for objstorage it's probably best in the context of adocker test env...
- Small fix for the prometheus service
looks something has changed recently in the prom docker, not sure how to know what exactly, it's unclear to ne how the prom/prometheus published on docker's hub is actually built.