stuff related to https://forge.softwareheritage.org/diffusion/DLSCG/
Oct 10 2019
Oct 9 2019
Build is green
See https://jenkins.softwareheritage.org/job/DLS/job/tox/400/ for more details.
- Introduce swh-listers fixture in that diff
- Use swh.core.pytest_plugins fixture (requires swh.core >= 0.0.73)
Oct 7 2019
Oct 6 2019
Oct 5 2019
Build is green
See https://jenkins.softwareheritage.org/job/DLS/job/tox/387/ for more details.
Sep 11 2019
D1929 took care of it ;)
Jun 29 2019
I'd be inclined to use a composition of solution:
- having the listing policy determined at cgit instance lister initialization (3.)
- Since 1. has already been done in the past, use that instead as a fallback (eclipse and freedesktop might be popular enough to sustain the load for a tad more requests than the current bare listing we do).
Jun 28 2019
Jun 20 2019
Jun 19 2019
Jun 17 2019
Thanks for your interest in working on this @nahimilega , it would be very useful to move forward on a bunch of pending ingestions, including Tor !
not that I get a vote in this, but i'd say convert to python. depending on xmllint is very brittle... i already had to tweak the thing once to make it work at all, and the pipeline is kind of nasty. i think you will have to import some HTML parser at some point anyways, so you might as well bite that bullet now.
I would be pretty interested in integrating it with other listers and moving it to the common repo. I guess we can proceed in two ways.
- Use the script that we already have. Just run this script via python to get the list of repos.