|Migrated||gitlab-migration||T2345 Improve handling of recurrent loading tasks in scheduler|
|Migrated||gitlab-migration||T3471 production: Deploy swh.scheduler v0.17|
Following actions in order:
- on scheduler node (saatchi), stop scheduler services (journal client, next-gen runners...) using the table migrated (origin_visit_stats)
- on db node (belvedere):
- running migration scripts 29 and 30 
- give guest access to new tables 
- on scheduler node (saatchi):
- upgrade packages version
- restart scheduler services 
- including the next-gen scheduler runner not yet puppetized 
- grafana dashboard updated with "deployment" tag
 30.sql may run a long time as it's altering and updating the overall data table
 29.sql introduces one so grant select on all tables in schema public to guest;
systemctl stop swh-scheduler-journal-client apt dist-upgrade -y systemctl restart gunicorn-swh-scheduler \ swh-scheduler-listener.service \ swh-scheduler-runner.service \ swh-scheduler-runner-priority.service \ swh-scheduler-journal-client.service
 next-gen scheduler runner are running in root tmux sessions in saatchi and worker17
for their respective usage
including the next-gen scheduler runner not yet puppetized 
All got done except this part ^.
This needs first the following:
- D5809 to be rebased on latest master branch (v0.17)
- the saatchi venv (in swhscheduler home) to be updated with it
D5089 commandeered, rebased, updated, pushed to saatchi in ~swhscheduler/swh-scheduler.
~swhscheduler/ve (venv updated).
Scheduler runner next-gen rescheduled for npm, pypi, and git.
The same goes for D5818 (with worker17, which schedules git, hg and svn origins).
Those 2 are running on tmux sessions under root users.