We have various PostgreSQL instances that would deserve an upgrade to PostgreSQL 12.
Considering the following issues:
- replication between belvedere and somerset lagging by several TB
- need to transfer all the data of the replica to migrate somerset to zfs
- broken replication between somerset and dbreplica0
- the indexer workers being stopped already because of the status of dbreplica0
now is probably as good a time as any to do these upgrades.
- belvedere: main
- belvedere: secondary
- belvedere: indexer
- somerset: replica (logical, from belvedere/main)
- dbreplica0: replica (physical, from somerset/replica)
- dbreplica1: replica (physical, from belvedere/indexer)