- As a researcher, I want to access and use (download) SSC that might not be available on a collaborative development platform
- As a researcher, I want to reference [and cite] the SSC version / package / directory / file / algorithm that I used for my paper (SageMath algorithm example)
- As a researcher, I want to search and find appropriate SSC (with the description, programming language, operating system, etc.)
- As a digital archivist, I want to browse the development history of legacy SSC (Apollo11 example)
- As a researcher or digital archivist, I want to save software source code
- How SWH functionality is accessed by user?
- How many clicks are needed?
- Is context visible ?
- are the functionality instructions visible/accessible?