- Notify Bruno/Client when rejected - depends on the rejected reason
- Notify email@example.com when failed
- Notify when all other statuses and very long time [> 2 hours ?]
Like i said orally, this task makes me edgy:
- I don't think that's for us to implement. That should be on the clients' side (so far hal).
- If a deposit is 'rejected' (meaning deposit failed the checks) but the client is convinced that should not be the case, a discussion must take place between the client and us to determine what's wrong.
- If we insist on doing this, maybe someone else at hal should be a contact and not necessarily Bruno.
In any case, i'm pretty convinced that if something is to be implemented about notifications, that would be for 'failed' deposits.
As that means something went wrong with the loading and that should not happen.