There are several parts in this diff (should be in reasnably correctly splittes git revsions):
- split the 2 provenance.sql scripts in parts and move them to swh/provenance/sql so the database creation and initialization are handled by the swh db init and swh db create tools from swh.core.db.
- with/witout path choice is implemented using 2 flavors: with-path and without-path. So the initialization command should be something like:
swh db init -d db-name --flavor with-path provenance
- refactor the database creation code and a test for the cli command
- this later evolution comes with a few changes in the configuration file format to "normalize" it a bit and ease testing:
- 'ps' config cls for the archive has been renamed as 'direct'
- 'ps' confif cls for the provenance db has been renamed as 'local' (similar to other swh packages),
- 'ps_np' has been suppressed in favor of a 'with_path' config flag in the 'provenance' section.
- also add a provenance fixture in a conftest.py file.