We can have the following modifications in adding-support-for-additional-metadata page:
- python3 -m swh.indexer.metadata_dictionary MyMapping path/to/input/file doesn't work. Replace with swh indexer mapping translate cff path/to/input/file
- Whenever adding new mappings, it has to be mentioned in the MAPPING_NAME variable of the swh/indexer/storage/__init__.py file which isn't mentioned in the documentation. (though it didn't throw an error while testing or parsing) and in expected_output of test_cli_mapping_list
- Mentioning a few examples about fields that are not string_fields
- Elaborating how _traslate_dict function works. For example : it executes functions starting with 'normalize_'
- Mention command : swh indexer mapping list-terms to display Supported CodeMeta terms
- Add Youtube videos about JSONLD : JSON-LD Basics, JSON-LD: Core markup, Compaction and Expansion