- munin0 VM created
- munin service added to munin0, with munstrap alternative template
- legacy pergamon data copied to munin0
- Puppet manifests changed to use munin0 instead of pergamon for the Munin service
- Many useless statistics removed in order to reduce I/O load on the new VM
- All of that done in paring with ardumont@
Some existing Puppet manifests were causing important Apache modules to be removed from former Munin machines no longer providing Munin services.
This briefly caused all http/https services on Pergamon to fail but has since been fixed in rSPSITEa1ecf58d5d157d94bcb019a432e221da9a798f34.