A Software Heritage instance is created from scratch on grid5000 and a pre-defined workload is applied to it. Metrics are collected during the run and analyzed when it is complete. It is very similar to what was done in the initial synthetic benchmarks.
- Create code and methodology to benchmark the object storage on grid5000
- Run the benchmark on grid5000
- The code of the benchmark in a repository tree
- The documentation of the benchmark methodology in the Software Heritage developer documentation
- The outcome of the benchmark in a repository tree tagged with the date of the run