but also image files and fonts. So it seems a better practice to move this folder at the root of the repository.
That diff moves the folder to the root of the repository and fixes the paths referencing it.
In order to generate the same distribution wheel as before, I added a little hack
in setup.py in order to add the static folder in the swh/web directory: a
symlink is created before calling the setup function and removed afterwards.
I do not really like that but I did not find another way to do so.
Update: No more dirty hack, I managed to use data_files from setuptools
After this change, static assets will be deployed to /usr/share/swh/web/static/ in production
environment so the puppet configuration will have to be updated before deployment.
Related to T2155