keyword is archived, as of now, we only ingest the main one.
2 sides of that coin (which can be done independently and in any order we so choose):
- drop the R cran script
- parse the listing page instead (as in simple_lister, check lister cgit's way of doing it) 
- for each package found there, send the origin url  to the loader (as recurring task)
- make the tasks outputed by the lister as recurring (currently oneshot)
- Adapt uid field to be the origin_url's value
- truncate cran_repo table
- trigger back a full listing
- Improve the loader so it scrapes that origin url  page.
- It then determines itself what the artifact urls it needs to ingest
- In the  page, there is an archive link Old source which lists the previous artifact version.
This can be subject to discussion with the cran community to ask for a better api endpoint (if it's not too much hassle for them to adapt and provide ;)
Related to T2029#40500