After discussion the following structure emerged as proposal for the sysadm pages.
A new page  to add the documentation site. This could be publicly linked from the
main page  (or not). This could also be publicly exposed (or not as the current
intranet which is http-basic protected for example).
- Getting started
- [Puppet setup](https://intranet.softwareheritage.org/wiki/Puppet_setup)
- Check puppet manifests with vagrant
- Provision new vms
- [Access to the Credential store](https://intranet.softwareheritage.org/wiki/Credential_storage)
- link to the phabricator tuto in devel doc
- How to
- [Debian packaging](https://wiki.softwareheritage.org/wiki/Debian_packaging#Updating_a_dependency_packaging_repository) (could be cross-linked maybe)
- [Database upgrade](https://intranet.softwareheritage.org/wiki/Upgrades)
- Database deployment
- Deploy a new swh module in staging/production
- [Deploying a lister](https://intranet.softwareheritage.org/wiki/Deploying_a_lister)
- [Connect to a database](https://intranet.softwareheritage.org/wiki/Databases)
- [Staging environment](https://intranet.softwareheritage.org/wiki/Staging_environment)
- [Network configuration](https://intranet.softwareheritage.org/wiki/Network_configuration)
- Source of truth -> Inventory
- code review ahead of time available (one could always skip it if they don't want to)
- tool unification (sphinx rst, git, ...)
No cons that I can see.
# Remaining pages to redispatch eventually
- [Database inventory](https://intranet.softwareheritage.org/wiki/Databases_inventory)
- [IDRAC](https://intranet.softwareheritage.org/wiki/IDRAC) (-> credentials should be moved to credential store if missing first)
- [Jenkins](https://wiki.softwareheritage.org/wiki/Jenkins) -> actually to devel docs
- [Pglogical replication](https://intranet.softwareheritage.org/wiki/Pglogical_replication)
Task is marked as staff as some intranet links are leaking here.