Even though the implementation is not complete , we can deploy a first version
of the loader which can already ingest the majority of artifacts.
This will most likely creates partial snapshot most of the time but that's
still snapshot that are browsable from the archive.
We can thus deploy it.
This task tracks the actions to do so.
- [ ] Update puppet manifests (only staging is referenced for now).
- [ ] Schedule origins to ingest the following sources.json 
- [ ] ~~[[ https://nix-community.github.io/nixpkgs-swh/sources-19.09.json | sources-19.09.json ]]~~
- [ ] ~~[[ https://nix-community.github.io/nixpkgs-swh/sources-20.03.json | sources-20.03.json ]]~~
- [ ] [[ https://nix-community.github.io/nixpkgs-swh/sources-unstable.json | sources-unstable.json ]]
Note: ~~striken sources~~ are deactivated for now (seen with @lewo).
 As the parent mentions, for now, some artifacts are not dealt with (they
have been mostly filtered out in the sources.json for now)
 Scheduling task (on the right scheduler)
swh scheduler --config-file $SWH_CONFIG_FILENAME task add load-nixguix url=https://nix-community.github.io/nixpkgs-swh/sources-unstable.json