In a dedicated task because there are quite some technical impacts:
- [ ] D3166: deposit specs and docs
- [ ] D3166: deposit status read api
- [ ] D3166: deposit tests in general...
- [ ] D3166: deposit private update status api
- [ ] D3166: deposit client cli
- [ ] ~~loader-core: update the private api call to update the deposit status~~
- [ ] D3167: swh-web: deposit admin cli
- [ ] D3167: admin deposit ui which parses the output of the deposit admin cli
- [ ] ~~icinga check on pergamon~~
- [ ] ~~icinga-plugin deposit scenario~~
Also, that should should not prevent the main tasks to be closed. As a first
milestone, the deposit are now using the new SWHIDs.
Note: After further analysis, ~~striked entries~~ are no longer impacted.