It decomposes in multiple steps:
- (once) preparing your workstation to orchestrate the terraform tooling (for proxmox here)
- (once) first create a template (through the hypervisor though)
- (n times vm) then defines vm through the proxmox (here storage0 as example)
This is described through a series of document files (markdown, scripts).
This works for debian oldstable (9) and stable (10).
Requisite (for reproducibility):
- swh-site: Added configuration for that new node (storage without a db for now)
- pergamon:/etc/puppet/autosign.conf: Updated manually the file to add the new domain internal.staging.swh.network (i don't see any puppet stanza which deals with that yet)