Fri, Jun 14
Can we have the feature which will return the content of File Type, Language Type, and License not its URL
Wed, Jun 12
I plan to add the following e2e tests-
- Test basic webapp functionalities like 'sidebar', 'back-to-top'
- Test home page displays positive stats for directories, authors,...
- Test the origin-search with different combinations of checkboxes
- Test basic functionality of directory view.
- Test file being displayed (for some known format, maybe .txt)
- Test error being displayed when invalid sha1 or unknown origin url
Sat, Jun 8
Fri, Jun 7
Closed by d355d8973205
These tests will be redundant with the end to end ones, so closing that task and prefer to rely on using cypress for frontend testing.
Thu, Jun 6
@shisus , I have tested cypress and the tool is indeed quite awesome !
No problem, I want to contribute to this project, so I'm looking where I would be able to work with.
Do you plan to add cypress in the web repository or Is it still a POC?
Is there a chance to work with you in setting up the cypress environment?
Wed, Jun 5
Tue, Jun 4
Thanks for pointing out the cypress tool, it looks pretty interesting.
Based on my understanding, it could be used to write and run unit tests but also end to end ones.
Sat, Jun 1
Hello everyone, I've some questions:
Fri, May 31
I think, we need to run the docker (with overridden swh-web) manually. And then run the selenium test cases. (I couldn't find a better approach)
Tue, May 28
In order to implement the unit tests, we will need the following node modules:
Sat, May 25
We've discussed this back then, and decided in the end to leave it at the Django layer. Closing.
this is now done, at least based on IP addresses, we'll need (if it doesn't exist yet) a dedicated task for how to do it differently, e.g., using API keys
Fri, May 24
Tue, May 21
@kalpitk , that's a great start.
The error comes from the decoding of the following revision metadata:
I propose changes to the following to improve the mobile website -
- In the directory view, 'Mode' can be removed for mobile website. It would look cleaner.
- In the mobile view, 'Beta version' obstructs the view. I think it would be better to hide this too.
- The menu in browse, doesn't look nice. I think this would require some rework.
- 'Donate' button overlaps on most of devices. For mobile devices, either remove the button or maybe remove class swh-position-right.
- hide 'go to top' button when already on top (for desktop view also)
- DataTable headers don't scroll currently in mobile view. Either make the headers scroll too or make it mobile responsive (it will appear in form of dropdown in mobile view)
Mon, May 20
Browser - Chromium
OS - Ubuntu 18.04
Zoom level in chromium - 100%
Screen Resolution - 1920 * 1080
Seems to work fine from my side. Which browser and screen resolution are you using ? Do you also have any zoom level set ?