Wed, Jan 20
Fri, Jan 15
Please free to complete or comment specific parts of this overview:
An idea for a strategy:
a "features" page on the website (which can be under About or under Archive)
- list of services (similar or identical to the list of services in the left menu on the web-app)
- browse, => https://archive.softwareheritage.org
- search, => https://archive.softwareheritage.org/browse/search/
- save code now, => https://archive.softwareheritage.org/save/
- deposit, => https://deposit.softwareheritage.org/
- download-vault, => https://archive.softwareheritage.org/browse/vault/
- SWHID resolve and reference =>https://archive.softwareheritage.org/browse/search/ , =>docs: https://docs.softwareheritage.org/devel/swh-model/persistent-identifiers.html
- archive mirrors?
Mon, Jan 11
Thanks for the merge :-) It feels really good to see a commit, however simple, being merged on a Monday morning!
Sat, Jan 9
Thanks for the bug report. Do you have a log of what happens upon bin/update if pre-commit is missing? (it's sure is needed for committing, but i'm surprised it's needed for bin/update).
Also, is it needed for a raw "bin/update" or only for "bin/update -i" (that also install Python dependencies?).
Fri, Jan 8
Wed, Jan 6
Tue, Dec 29
Mon, Dec 28
Please, not only document but add to the code something like
to setup.py so that the Pypi packages are not installable in older versions.
Yeah, we really depend on recent-ish Python (and not only for f-strings, a lot of typing-related stuff also comes to mind).
3.5 is no longer supported (and I have my doubts about 3.6 too; we generally follow Debian stable, which is on Python 3.7 now).
Wed, Dec 23
Dec 23 2020
Dec 18 2020
I'm sold on this. Thanks for the link.
Dec 16 2020
- tutorials: allow the newcomer to get started (see https://docs.divio.com/en/latest/introduction/#django-tab)
- how-to guides: show how to solve a specific problem (see https://documentation.divio.com/how-to-guides/)
- technical reference: describe the machinery (see https://docs.divio.com/en/latest/reference/divio-cli/)
- explanation (discussions/background): understanding oriented (clarifying with a wider view) (see
Create persona documentation. When writing personas, include the following information:
Here is the stakeholder landscape that was created for the SCID WG output (RDA & FORCE11)
A summary of the following article:
Product documentation Process documentation
Dec 15 2020
Dec 14 2020
Dec 11 2020
til, moving task within the dashboard changes the status of the task...
Can I resolve this task?
Dec 10 2020
I've completed a bunch of these in 86f8b213e23970feb9f9bda8ab87fc7d6851abf0