Oct 19 2021
Sep 6 2021
Aug 27 2021
Aug 20 2021
Aug 18 2021
@sdruskat Good news about the GitHub support.
Jul 29 2021
Just to say I'm sorry I haven't made any progress here lately. Will get to it once CFF 1.2.0 is out the door. Has become a priority since GitHub and Zenodo now support it :).
Jul 15 2021
Jun 29 2021
Apr 29 2021
Apr 9 2021
Apr 8 2021
Apr 7 2021
These are very good observation.
Apr 4 2021
- python3 -m swh.indexer.metadata_dictionary MyMapping path/to/input/file doesn't work. Replace with swh indexer mapping translate cff path/to/input/file
- Whenever adding new mappings, it has to be mentioned in the MAPPING_NAME variable of the swh/indexer/storage/__init__.py file which isn't mentioned in the documentation. (though it didn't throw error while testing or parsing) and in expected_output of test_cli_mapping_list
- Mentioning a few examples about fields that are not string_fields
- Elaborating how _traslate_dict function works. For example : it executes functions starting with 'normalize_'
- Mention command : swh indexer mapping list-terms to display Supported CodeMeta terms
- Add Youtube videos about JSONLD : JSON-LD Basics, JSON-LD: Core markup, Compaction and Expansion
Apr 2 2021
Mar 30 2021
Hey @sdruskat, I have a few questions : (1) Any idea of when will be the new version available and (2) when will be the crosswalk file updated to at least 1.1.0? (3) The newer version will be backwards compatible, right?
Mar 27 2021
Hey @KShivendu, thanks, sounds good. Let me know if you have any questions.
Hey @sdruskat, I noticed that the current crosswalk.csv has CFF version 1.0.2. And I agree on keeping the crosswalk.csv file updated as much as possible. But to the best of my knowledge, updating the crosswalk.csv file later (when you are done with creating the new version) won't break anything here. Plus, I am new here and I am learning about metadata which is helping me write a better GSoC proposal.
Also, I can assure you that I will update the crosswalk.csv file myself if you want :)
Mar 26 2021
Hello again, seeing that you had asked about the crosswalk @KShivendu, and that we're currently in the process of creating a new CFF version, may I suggest that we put this on hold until we have at least updated the crosswalk to the currently latest version of CFF, 1.1.0?
Mar 23 2021
Mar 8 2021
Feb 12 2021
Dec 22 2020
Dec 21 2020
Dec 14 2020
Dec 11 2020
I suspect P905 might be the same issue. pyld tends to check if it's a list/array/string, and if it's not it assumes it's a number
no idea, it's coming straight from the journal.
Note that it is not the only errors (P905 demonstrates another error).
why is there a tuple in the input? it should be a list
We tested with the latest search 0.3.3 but that failed