- User Since
- Apr 17 2022, 9:54 AM (4 w, 6 d)
Thu, May 12
Mon, May 9
rebased master/upstream changes
closing this since it's not relevant
this is probably too old now so im closing it and will submit a new one after rebasing etc
Mon, May 2
Tue, Apr 26
- Alright, I'm not sure how it affects it I'll admit that. I just didn't want to break backwards compatibility.
- So I will:
- Remove these TESTFLAGS from Makefile.python.
- Utilize point number 3 to update all the repos individually.
- You spoke of strict but then double backed and went hmm when I mentioned py37 being the target otherwise on IRC. I did it according to developer documentation on bullseye 3.9.x and possibly would work on 3.10.4 my local arch machine.
Sun, Apr 24
Fri, Apr 22
CPANTS These indicators might be helpful in categorizing incoming data. So that the mining process is significantly easier
Apr 18 2022