- User Since
- Apr 17 2022, 9:54 AM (41 w, 4 h)
May 12 2022
May 9 2022
rebased master/upstream changes
closing this since it's not relevant
this is probably too old now so im closing it and will submit a new one after rebasing etc
May 2 2022
Apr 26 2022
- Alright, I'm not sure how it affects it I'll admit that. I just didn't want to break backwards compatibility.
- So I will:
- Remove these TESTFLAGS from Makefile.python.
- Utilize point number 3 to update all the repos individually.
- You spoke of strict but then double backed and went hmm when I mentioned py37 being the target otherwise on IRC. I did it according to developer documentation on bullseye 3.9.x and possibly would work on 3.10.4 my local arch machine.
Apr 24 2022
Apr 22 2022
CPANTS These indicators might be helpful in categorizing incoming data. So that the mining process is significantly easier
Apr 18 2022