Related to T2620
- Group Reviewers
- Maniphest Tasks
- T2620: Inventory of the swh infrastructure
- rSPSITEe3866b5d00c8: Add netbox inventory tool support
- Use the archive module to install the tgz
- Declare missing dependencies to fix the initial puppet run
- Install dir is now read-only for the netbox user
- Restore the whitespaces on the cassandra configuration
@olasd All the points we have checked yesterday should be addressed.
I gave up on using the swh_gunicorn module to configure the service because there are some hardcoded behaviors that don't match with the nedbox configuration (for example the location of the gunicorn executable, or the usage of a virtualenv not supported)
I'm not really sure of the vhost configuration but I can't test it locally due to the certificate management. It will befine tuned on the real server.