- JournalClient: change the prefix init argument dafault value to None and give this None value the special meaning of 'use the default value', i.e. 'swh.journal.objects' (specifically, the value stored as swh.journal.DEFAULT_PREFIX).
This is required to make it easier to handle cli arguments and config values read from the config file. Let the None value be the default (from the cli config/argument handling) as long as possible and decide only in the JournalClient what "default" really means.
- replay: improve logging in process_replay_objects_content() catch exceptions and log human readable ids of failed objects.
- cli: do only listen to required kafka topic in content-replay command
Also make the JournalClient's constructor argument object_types default value resolved at execution time (to ease a bit default value handling from cli).
- cli: fix handling of get_journal_client's 'brokers' argument
it can be an empty tuple (when built from a click option with multiple=1).
- Bump dependency on swh.storage to v0.0.141 It is required to make tests pass.